Bouden Coach Travel is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we’re registered with the Data Protection Act. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bouden Coach Travel may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
* contact information including email address and phone number
* business information i.e invoice address
* your image, where this is captured by CCTV or other visual recording equipment on the passenger carrying vehicles used to provide our passenger travel services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
* We use this data to contact you with details relating to any quotes, bookings or invoices that you have requested from us with regards to Private Hire.
* We also use this data to contact you for marketing purposes if you do not opt out of this by email confirmation.
* Internal record keeping.
* We may use the information to improve our products and services.
* We may send promotional emails or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
* From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
* NONE of your personal details are passed on or shared with unrelated 3rd parties. Your name and contact number may however be passed onto a third party affiliate should they need to contact you when covering the journey for us.
* To comply with the laws and regulations that apply to us
* To seek to enforce and defend our legal rights
* To seek to detect, investigate, prevent and report crime and anti-social behaviour
* To seek to protect and promote your health & safety and that of our other customers, staff and third parties
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
People who contact us via social media
If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be stored within the Social media channel itself (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instragram, Pinterest)
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
* by contacting us emailing us at email@example.com and indicating that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for marketing purposes
* if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by calling/writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* you can contact us by telephone on 0800 112 3770
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Data Controller: Bouden Coach Travel, located at Unit 7, Orton Way, Haywards Industrial Park, Castle Bromwich, Birmingham, West Midlands, B75 7BT.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. If you wish your data to be deleted or removed we can also do this. Please request this both verbally and in writing.