Below you will find our full terms and conditions regarding our new Drayton Manor Park ticket and transport packages.
Terms And Conditions
- Bookings must be paid in full at the time of the booking in order to secure
- Price includes standard vehicles only. Vehicles are none disabled access and if this is required you must speak to one of our sales staff before booking.
- Prices include only one pick up and one drop off point, additional pick ups and drop offs will be charged at an extra cost.
- In cases of cancellation, bookings are none refundable unless cancellation is on behalf of Bouden Coach Travel due to no availability who will then provide a full refund.
- Prices apply to travel dates between 01.04.2018 and 30.10.2018
- Admission includes access to Drayton Manor Theme Park, Drayton Manor Zoo and Thomas Land
- No child or children under the age of 12 will be permitted to the park unless accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bouden Travel Ltd reserves the right to cancel promotions at any time
- A booking is not complete unless a confirmation letter or email has been issued confirming. Once the booking is confirmed Bouden Travel reserves the right to cancel the booking and provide a full refund if the vehicle size is not suitable for the route. An example of this would be if the vehicle size is unsuitable for the the roads leading up to the pick up or drop off location.
- All pick up and departures times are to be adhered to unless cleared with Bouden Coach Travel. 30 minutes waiting time will be allowed before the coach will pull off the job and no refund will be given unless cleared by Bouden Travel and relevant waiting times charged accordingly. In some cases where coach is booked for another journey if the wait is longer than 30 minutes the coach will not be able to continue with your journey even at extra costs.
- Vehicles are not guaranteed to stay on site unless it has been agreed in writing by staff at Bouden Travel, therefore the hirer would not have use of the vehicle between two journeys unless agreed and relevant fees have been paid. Personal belongings should never be left on the vehicle when exiting, Bouden Coach Travel will not compensate for any lost property and are not responsible for returning it. In the case of returning lost property this needs to be arranged by you the passenger.
- Drivers’ hours and rest periods are regulated by law. It is illegal for drivers to work outside these hours. We will always plan journey schedules so as to minimize the risk of delays due to drivers’ hour’s rules. The customer must adhere strictly to all collection times contained in the booking confirmation and the customer must not interrupt or delay a journey. If delays occur for whatever reason, Bouden Coach Travel may alter the journey schedule for the vehicle in order to seek to comply with the law. 15-minute grace period is allowed but anything over that is chargeable.
- Any cancellation must be made in writing, email or fax. Cancellation may incur loss of deposit if not made in good time.
- More than 7 days to departureLoss of 10% of the full booking value
- Less than 7 days to departureLoss of deposit
- Less than 48 hours to departureLoss of 100% of the full booking value
- In any event beyond our control where we can’t provide you with the service purchased. We will only return your exact money paid to us.
We will not accept claims of compensation if your journey has been cancelled for reasons classed beyond our control and these include: adverse weather conditions, road conditions, death or accident causing roads to be closed, compliance with police orders, riots, strikes, war, system failures including vandalism and terrorism, insolvency and bankruptcy.
- Any damage caused by the hirer or member of his / her party will be solely the responsibility of the hirer, and relevant charges will have to be paid in accordance with our terms and conditions. If in the case that the vehicle has to be taken off the road to repair or clean damage caused by hirer, a daily rate will be payable by hirer. Criminal damage will be reported to police. In the case of drinking on board we ask for a £150 damage deposit which must be paid in full before the day of travel. This is completely refundable regarding that the vehicle returns in immaculate condition.
- Our vehicles are regularly serviced and maintained to legal standard at all times. But in case of a mechanical breakdown, Bouden Coach Travel will do its best to get you to your destination at no extra cost to you but if we are unable to find alternative transport for your journey a full refund will be issued immediately. Bouden Coach Travel will not accept any responsibility for the loss of ticket to an event or flight or anything else in case of a breakdown and under no circumstance will we accept claims of compensation and refund.
Please note always allow plenty of time for your journey.
- We are committed to providing you with a top class service to ensure you have a safe, stressfree and trouble free journey, but if for any reason you are unhappy with the service you’ve received we do apologies and would like to hear from you to investigate where we went wrong, we are always looking to improve our service and would love your feedback. If you have a complaint please write to our head office Unit 7, Haywards Industrial Park, Orton Way, Birmingham, B35 7BT or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) including your ref, name, travel date and journey details, every customer is valuable to us, we will respond no later than 3 working days and that’s a promise. We take praise as well so feel free to compliment us.
- By placing a booking with Bouden Coach Travel, Customers are confirming that they have read, understood and agreed to abide by the above Terms and Conditions. Please ensure you understand them fully prior to placing a booking. Smoking and drug use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on board the vehicles as well as alcohol consumption unless this has been agreed before the day of travel by our operations staff. On all of our vehicles and drivers have the right to refuse carriage if found using them on board, no refund will be given. No animals to be carried on all our coaches except guide dogs. Threatening behaviour towards drivers and abuse of coaches and facility will result in termination of journey and police being informed.
- Most vehicles are fitted with CCTV and in case of a dispute footage will be used as evidence and passed to relevant authority’.
- We reserve the right to subcontract carriage to our transport partners without notifying the hirer.
- We reserve the right to use larger vehicles than ordered at no extra cost, but should extra seats be used without notifying Bouden Coach Travel we will charge accordingly.