Bouden Coach Travel has seen substantial growth over the last 5 years and our high levels of customer service mean we have a large base of loyal clientele.
With a growing fleet of vehicles available and a new international license obtained, our growing team now wants to concentrate heavily on targetting new business and what better way to do this than to enlist the help of a graduate business development executive?
We are looking for a quick thinking, problem solver who is resourceful and persistent with their approach to sales and business development. We are looking for someone who wants to take responsibility for their own workload and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Does this sound like you?
Reporting to the sales and operations manager, the main duties of a Business Development Executive include:
- Research into organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Maintaining existing relationships with clients as well as developing new client relationships
- Planning and reporting on target markets and progress
We have a small team and are looking for a business-savvy individual who is able to organise themselves effectively and come up with ideas to present to management.
We want someone fresh thinking who can bring their own experience and education to the table in order to show us a thing or two.
We want someone who is enthusiastic and ready to take on this new and exciting role with passion and drive. You will receive all the support you need in order to learn about the services we sell and we are happy to answer as many questions as possible to help you gain a clear picture of our goals and ambitions.
As well as offering a competitive salary, there is also the opportunity to earn commission for the right person on successful completion of their probation period. The ideal candidate will be well presented and have exceptional communication skills.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, why not get in touch.